Massachusetts Workers' Compensation Attorneys
When an injury results from a work-related activity, workers' compensation benefits are available to reduce the financial strain caused by limited income or no income.
The injury lawyers of Law Offices of Nicole D Sullivan & Associates, P.C. in Westborough, Massachusetts, have more than 40 years of combined experience. We are dedicated to providing you the support and legal counsel you need. If you have suffered an injury at work, contact us for a free consultation.
At Law Offices of Nicole D Sullivan & Associates, P.C., we handle all aspects of workers' compensation claims from the initial application through complications at work. Our firm provides experienced, knowledgeable workers' compensation counsel, including:
- Workers' comp application completion: We obtain proper documentation of the injury, symptoms, effect on job duties and filing workers' compensation claims according to strict guidelines.
- Employment advocacy: We remain discrete about representation when answering questions about the effect on employment. However, if problems arise at work involving your workers' compensation benefits or discriminatory treatment following your injury, we vigorously protect your rights.
- Maximizing your claim: Our injury claim lawyers enhance the value of your claim by pursuing third parties for additional compensation. We seek full compensation — for medical expenses, lost wages, prescriptions, mileage reimbursement, parking reimbursement and other expenses.
- Medical care: Our firm works diligently to ensure you are able to get to the appropriate medical specialists for your specific injury. We also work with insurance companies and resolve problems arising from denied medical care due to workers' compensation insurance coverage. Law Offices of Nicole D Sullivan & Associates, P.C. provides personal representation, helping clients get to appropriate physical therapists and doctor appointments when necessary.
- Workers' comp settlements: Our attorneys have effective negotiation skills that facilitate positive resolutions. However, all settlements must be approved by the Department of Industrial Accidents in order to reduce future problems.
Advocating for Victims' Rights
Have you been discriminated against at work following an injury? Has your employer told you that the accident is not covered under workers' compensation? If you have been injured at work, you have a right to obtain proper medical care and compensation for lost wages.
The law office of Law Offices of Nicole D Sullivan & Associates, P.C., advocates for individuals who have suffered a work-related injury. In addition, our firm guides clients through the appeals process if workers' compensation benefits are denied.
If you would like to speak with an experienced workers' compensation lawyer, contact the law firm of Law Offices of Nicole D Sullivan & Associates, P.C. for a free consultation. We can help explain your rights and answer any questions you may have.